Avila Structural Engineering, Inc. is a high-quality structural engineering company based in Thousand Oaks, California which provides services to home owners, architects, contractors, and more. We can assist you in complete structural engineering services in the design of wood, concrete, masonry, and steel structures.
To request a consultation, e-mail us at [email protected].
We offer complete engineering services for commercial, residential, industrial, and institutional structures.
- California Licensed Structural Engineer – S 5126
- California Licensed Civil Engineer – C 66849
- General Building Contractor – B 952653
- Building Plans Examiner CBC – 5278130
Francisco Avila with 15+ years of experience in engineering and an outstanding educational background (University of California, Berkeley and California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo) can offer you the most reliable analysis, design, and planning for your current or future project.
Mr. Avila's extensive experience includes the analysis and design of structural systems in the following landmark projects:
- Brecht House, Santa Monica, CA
- LAUSD Central High School #2, Los Angeles, CA
- Ala Moana Center Block H Renovation, Honolulu, HI
- The California Endowment, Los Angeles, CA
- San Jose Civic Center, San Jose, CA
- The Pike at Rainbow Harbor, Long Beach, CA
Mr. Avila also has 7 years of experience as a plancheck engineer for the county of Ventura, Building and Safety Division.
University of California, Berkeley
Master of Science
Structural Engineering and Mechanics of Materials
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Bachelor of Science